No-Fault Insurance

Do you have questions about no-fault insurance? Contact Layman Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation with our Florida car accident lawyers.

Get Our FREE Car Accident Guide


What is no-fault insurance?


No-fault insurance, also known as PIP or P.I.P. insurance coverage, is required in the state of Florida. Everybody that has a car out there on the road has PIP coverage. No-Fault Insurance Essentially, under this coverage, if you were injured arising out of the use, operation or maintenance of a motor vehicle, your medical bills would be paid for by your own auto insurance company without regard to fault. PIP typically pays 80% of medical bills, up to $10,000. You may also have purchased what they call a MedPay policy that will cover the other 20%, but standard PIP pays 80% of your medical bills up to $10,000.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in an automobile crash in Florida and have questions about no-fault insurance?
Contact the experienced Brevard County car accident lawyers at Layman Law Firm to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
Let our experience work for you.

Like Us on Facebook