Recovering Emotional Damages

If you have sustained permanent injuries from a Florida car accident, the lawyers at Layman Law Firm can help you with recovering emotional damages.

Get Our FREE Car Accident Guide


Can I recover emotional damages in a car accident if my injuries are permanent?


Recovering Emotional Damages In order to recover less tangible damages, such as pain and suffering, aggravation, and inconvenience, a doctor or a physician has to indicate that you’ve sustained a permanent injury. If you indeed have sustained a permanent injury and your doctor has confirmed this, you need to make sure that you’re getting adequate compensation for those injuries since there could be a long-term effect involved. That’s why it’s important to have an attorney that’s familiar with these issues that can assist you in making sure you get the compensation you deserve.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in an automobile crash in Florida and have questions about recovering emotional damages?
Contact the experienced Brevard County car accident lawyers at Layman Law Firm to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel