Recovering Lost Wages

Were you seriously injured in a car accident in Florida and had to miss work as a result? Contact Layman Law Firm for help recovering lost wages.

Get Our FREE Car Accident Guide


Can I recover lost wages if I miss work as a result of my Florida car accident?


Recovering Lost Wages You have the ability to collect lost wages under your PIP or no-fault policy. Your PIP no-fault policy will pay 60% of your lost wages, pursuant to the terms of your policy. Additionally, you can also claim lost wages against the at-fault party’s insurance company or your UM carrier, as the case may be, and make your lost wages and/or your lost future earning capacity an element of your damages.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in an automobile crash in Florida and have questions about recovering lost wages?
Contact the experienced Brevard County car accident lawyers at Layman Law Firm to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
Let our experience work for you.

Like Us on Facebook