Seeking Compensation for a Car Accident

If you are seeking compensation for a car accident, you will be filing a claim against the at-fault party’s insurance company. Call our firm today.

Get Our FREE Car Accident Guide


Who pays for my injuries if I am injured in a Florida car accident?


Seeking Compensation for a Car Accident If you’re injured in a car accident here in the state of Florida, a claim is usually presented against the insurance company for the person who caused the accident or against your uninsured motorist carrier, if you carry uninsured motorist coverage. The money used to compensate you for your injuries typically comes from either the at-fault party’s insurance company or from your own uninsured motorist coverage, if you purchased that type of coverage.

Were you or a loved one seriously injured in an automobile crash in Florida and have questions about seeking compensation?
Contact the experienced Brevard County car accident lawyers at Layman Law Firm to schedule a free, confidential consultation.
Let our experience work for you.

Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel